- The Administrative Training Institute has 2 computer class rooms namely Radha Krishna Hall and Main Computer Hall, each having capacity to accommodate 22 people.
- Both class rooms having individual computer systems numbering in 22 with local area network facility.
- Wi Fi facility is provided for Trainees with login credentials.
- Trainings related to E-Governance are being conducted in computer halls.
- Basics of computer such as Nudi, MS Office, Concepts of internet are taught to trainees by System Analysts and Senior programer.
All working days – 10:00 hrs – 17:30 hrs
Leave foot wear outside
Please shut down the systems before leaving the class
DO NOT use pornography Material in your room. Downloading of such Material is totally banned
DO NOT bring eatables inside the computer class
|Sl .No.||Name||Designation & Contact Details||Photo|
|1||Kumari. Priyanka . B||System Analyst
Ph. No : 7848074103
E –mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|2||Shri. Manuprasad.M||Senior Programmer
Ph. No : 9164092213
E – mail : email@example.com
|3||Shri. Puneeth. S.M||Video Conference Technical Assistant
Ph. No : 8762965353
E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org