- To Emerge as a “Centers of Excellence“ in Capacity Building and Human Resource Development for Government Employees.
- To functionaries involved in the Process of Governance by building their capacity and enhancing their competence to respond to the needs of people.
- To systematically move towards need- based training and learning.
- To offer a wide range of high quality training and capacity building services.
- To develop effective methods, so as to change the attitude of the employees towards efficient service delivery.
- To have commitment to bridge the gap between expectation and performance of government employees through innovative methods based on expertise and research.